Sunday, January 3, 2010

Splish Splash I was taking a bath...

So I realized I don't actually know the words to this song...when I start singing it I end up singing the lyrics to the Liquid Draino commercial that has the same tune years ago. The past 2 baths that Walnut and I have given Little Cashew we start singing and he doesn't know all of the words, and I end up singing "Liquid Draino to the rescue I cried!" Note to self: Learn words to this song for future bath times.

Little Cashew is not exactly a fan of bath time...in fact after a few disastrous attempts Walnut and I will only bathe her as a two person expedition...unless absolutely necessary...think monstrous poop explosion. And tonight with Walnut holding her and trying to keep her entertained, and me trying to wash her we had a moderatel successful time.

Although for some reason with this bath she was like clamped up in a little ball...legs and arms both in super tight...it was like trying to bathe a rock! I wish they gave a class in medical school on how to successfully bathe a baby by yourself...I need it!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. When I was nannying I started singing that exact song and stopped after the first line because I didn't know it...unfortunately, little C LOVED it and I had to make something up. I ended up scatting it: "dooby-dooby-dooby-dooby-do-wah-do"

    Yeah. It worked though. 2 year olds aren't picky.

    Visiting from SITS--have a great day!

    ReplyDelete