Saturday, January 9, 2010

So what if I like to stay in pink PJ pants all day??

Oh Thank goodness it is Saturday! Walnut is home and the whole nutty family gets to spend the day together! Well at least most of the day. We need to meet with the Priest Judgey McJudgerson to finalize the details of Little Cashew's Christening. And I need to work on some research today (I'm on a 'research month' this rotation...so I can work from home and have flexible hours...but since my nanny couldn't make it this week I haven't been as productive as I would have liked.) And Walnut is going to go meet up with some work people and see Avatar in the Imax theater.

But it's still more quality time as a family than we get all week. I totally got spoiled over the holidays having Walnut home all of the time. It's funny, I envision "family time" as trips down to the farmers market or to the library, but apparently I have under estimated parenthood. I'm happy when we just make it through the day! Maybe when Little Cashew is a bit older (and it's not so cold outside!!) we can have the more 'ideal' family time. For now I am happy with Saturday's in jammies and consider it a huge success for us to all get out to do ANYTHING (ie go see the priest)

If you haven't Commented on my previous post, please do so. I'm donating a dollar to the March of Dimes for every comment left! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment