Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The last of my night time posts...

So I am going to try and make this the last of my night time posts...so we will see how much blogging Little Cashew lets me get done during the day.
Why you ask??
I'm going to try to devote more time to Walnut once we get Little Cashew to sleep...it's too easy for me to sit at the computer and blog or Bump away until it's time for bed. And we have so little time to ourselves as it is, I don't want to eat into that with blogging.

But since I am here a little blogging won't hurt...

We are having some sleep issues...doh!
Little Cashew "sleeps through the night" as in she will consistently give us at least a 7 hour stretch, but the last few nights shes has been super difficult to get down. She just cries and fights Walnut SO MUCH when he tries to get her to sleep...I'm hoping this is not a new habit she is developing.

And the other sleep issue is ME! I got up at 2:30am yesterday and could not fall back asleep for the life of me! It's like I'm a glutton for punishment! Hopefully I will get some better sleep tonight, otherwise tomorrow is going to be REALLY rough...it will be another nanny-less day where I need to also study and get some research done.

And I am pretty sure she has a little hematoma on her thigh from her vaccines on Monday :(...It's just a red bump, and it doesn't seem to bother her...but I hate seeing anything wrong with my Little Cashew!

No comments:

Post a Comment