Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pop quiz Animal!

Which freezes first: Face wash, Shampoo or Conditioner?
Extra Credit if you know what TV-dubbed Movie the title of this post is from.

I can tell you from first hand experience...it's shampoo. How did I come across such intriguing information you ask? Apparently our bathroom window sill is cold enough to freeze things!

There are 2 reasons for this:
1. The bathroom is the "to-do center" of our place...with the most projects left to be done. And the window has 2 panes...well it should have 2 panes...the top part only has 1. This makes for a pretty drafty area (and some extra special challenges keeping Little Cashew warm during her bath!)
2. Yesterday it was colder in our city (which is in the South!) Than it was in Antarctica! Antarctica people! Now I get it, it's summer there, and our winters can't even come close to comparing...but still. This is a place only deemed livable by penguins...and it was warmer there!

Also I am jealous...I never got the VavaVa Voom pregnancy hair...or if I did it was hidden under a surgical cap all day and I never noticed it. But now my hair is shedding a ridiculous amount...seriously, I leave a trail of hair all over the place. I feel jipped...I'm paying the price and never got the reward...grumble. I hope it stops soon purely so I won't need to clean the drain several times during one shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment