Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 5 Months!

To my Dearest Little Cashew,
Happy 5 months my little Darling! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by...It feels like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital. And it was a year ago this past week that Mommy and Daddy saw a picture of you on the ultrasound for the first time. The sight of your little heart fluttering away was the sweetest little thing.

Today was a big day for you my little one, Mommy and Daddy fed you rice cereal for the first time. The pediatrician said we needed to start by 6 months, and this is the last weekend mommy has off for a month. (I'm sorry!) Now Little Cashew....usually it is Mommy who can't bear to see you growing up so fast...it physically hurts me because I love you so much just the way you are...and it usually takes Daddy talking some sense into me and convincing me that it is okay if you grow up. But tonight Daddy had a hard time deciding if we should start giving you cereal or not...he likes saying you are made 100% out of milk!

So it was hard on both of us sweetie, to watch you grow up some more tonight. But we did get some cute videos out of it...ones that when you are older, you will probably be mortified that we took in the first place.

I'm getting a little sad myself thinking about how quickly you are growing up...man mommy-hood is rough! But I did just upload some new cute pictures of you...and I must say, if you have to grow up, at least you are staying ridiculously cute...thanks sweetie!
Love and Kisses
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment