Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting another hat on!

Well my "vacation" for residency interviews is over...booo!
And yesterday officially started my research month...yay!
My nanny can't start until next week...booo!

So for this week I'll be full time mommy, wife and med student....anyone want me to do anything else...ask me and I just might say yes.

So I've got all my hats going this week...oh and did I mention that I am taking another one of my medical board exams at the end of the month? So I am a wee bit overwhelmed right now.

Luckily my research can all be done from my computer...just waiting on one more set of access codes so I can get to all of the data I need. And much of my studying is at the computer via USMLEWorld....I love those people!

Now I just need Little Cashew to give me some time during the day to do this stuff. I feel so rusty, I have only done one clinical month since August! It's amazing how easy it is to forget so much....I'm hoping for the whole "it's like riding a bike..." thing to be true.

And my favorite little nut is up...I would just save this and finish later and then publish, but who knows if I will actually get time to finish. So this is all I've got right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment