Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm a shop-a-holic


It's true...especially when it comes to baby clothes. Gymboree, why must everything you have be so adorable??? I want one of everything!

What brought on this shopping splurg you ask...I have GymBucks to spend! Yay for an excuse to shop. Now I have a unique style to my online shopping...i fill my cart with way more than I actually intend on buying, and then widdle (is that even a word??) it down to a reasonable amount. But I hit a new record last night..I've been perusing Gymborees site for a few days now...slowly adding things to my cart...and last night I broke $1000....crazy!!! Walnut has a similar shopping method on websites with computer parts and gadgets, and he hasn't even done that!

For all of you who don't know me, I have NO intention whatsoever of spending that much money...I was shooting for more for the $100 dollar price frame. But my goodness it is easy to wrack up a huge shopping cart when you are doing it from the comfort of your own couch.

I think I will splurg with a non-sale item though...the cute little pink giraffe outfit above is a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment