Friday, December 11, 2009

For Walnut and Grandpa Peanut

I need to say that Walnut is the most natural father I have ever seen. As we speak he is making her absolutely squeal with delight as he gives her little kisses. It makes my heart want to just explode with happiness, watching the two of them be so happy together, its amazing. It's my whole world, right there in front of me, and its wonderful.

I don't think good dad's get enough credit. This was initially going to be a lead in to another post...but again, good dad's need more of a shout out.

I am also fortunate enough to have a great dad who braided hair (or tried his very best to!) and played girly games and made me feel like the luckiest little girl in the world.

As I watch Little Cashew give Walnut her big gummy-open-mouthed smile, it makes me think she too, feels like the luckiest little girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment